Solutions | Service Desk Automation
Office 365 Service Desk Automation
Our service desk automation capability integrates with your existing service desk. It collects data relevant to the service ticket across multiple data sources and silos.
Context is added to tickets by running a series of active checks in the background. The Anomaly Detection/AI engine will flag suspicious patterns, automatically making them available for the service desk engineer.
Depending on the nature of the ticket, the system might initiate such checks as:
- Testing mailbox connectivity using different protocols
- Analysing mailbox permissions
- Query Mailbox quotas
- Verifying active directory password and sync status
In upcoming iterations, the AI will also suggest actions that can be expected to resolve the issue and close the ticket.
These actions might be advisory, or actionable by a single click
Some of the advantages you can expect to realise include:
- Real time data sharing across data siloes within your IT environment
- Faster ‘time to ticket closed’ and other important metrics
- Problems resolved more quickly and more completely for the user
- Higher customer satisfaction because of more robust and knowledgeable ticket handling
- Rather than seeking to further optimise the service management process, cloudficient helps the engineer reach the right conclusions more quickly, with all relevant information and test results at their fingertips.
To learn more, just fill in the contact form.